- Long Term Assignment
- Government Organisation
- ASAP Start
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the blue and white collar sectors of Government, Telecommunications, FMCG, Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution.
Due to growth our client is seeking fully qualified and experienced Motor Mechanic's to join their busy team. This role will see you working in the work shop or undertake mobile servicing work.
Hours are Monday - Friday 7.30am - 3.30pm.
To be considered for this role, we require:
- Possession of Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate (Light Vehicle Mechanical)
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Problem solving and decision making skills associated with light commercial vehicle.
- Demonstrated experience with light commercial vehicles such as, Mercedes Benz Sprinter type vehicles and special purpose built equipment.
- Ability to tend to breakdowns/emergency repairs and undertake vehicle and road testing.
- Ability to work unsupervised and undertake mobile servicing work.
- Knowledge of vehicle and electrical component systems, fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Understanding and/or experience in Quality Assurance issues relevant to Automotive Workshop Operations. Desirable to hold certification or Industry experience in TIG/MIG welding of lightweight tube materials.
To be considered for this position you will need to agree to complete a criminal check and have your own steel capped boots, Overalls - Navy or long pants Navy, High Vis shirt. This position is workshop based and offers great working conditions.
To register your interest for this position, please "Apply Now". Due to the high volume of applications, please be aware that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Antwanett Willett on 02 9633 0500, quoting Ref No. 660918_1.