|Job Title:||NDT Technician|
|Location:||Australia - WA|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 18:00|
The successful applicant must be qualified and experience in Dye Penetrate (DPI) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI).
- 5 days on (Mon-Fri), 2 days off
- 8 hours per day with Overtime as required
- High Risk LF Forklift and Dogging
- Demonstrated safe working attributes and ability to complete rick assessment
- Ability to work Overtime as required
- Current Drivers Licence - minimum C class with your own reliable transport
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's