The successful applicant must be qualified and experience in Dye Penetrate (DPI) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI).
- 5 days on (Mon-Fri), 2 days off
- 8 hours per day with Overtime as required
- High Risk LF Forklift and Dogging
- Demonstrated safe working attributes and ability to complete rick assessment
- Ability to work Overtime as required
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Current Drivers Licence - minimum C class with your own reliable transport
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.