|Job Title:||NDT Technician|
|Location:||Australia - WA|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 14:31|
The successful applicant must be qualified and experience in Dye Penetrate (DPI) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI).
- 5 days on (Mon-Fri), 2 days off
- 8 hours per day with Overtime as required
- High Risk LF Forklift and Dogging
- Demonstrated safe working attributes and ability to complete rick assessment
- Ability to work Overtime as required
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Current Drivers Licence - minimum C class with your own reliable transport
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's