- Considerable experience in providing leadership and management within a large, complex ICT working environment.
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise negotiate and influence across a range of contexts.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and coordination ICT projects.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-level customer-focused infrastructure delivery solutions.
- Experience in the team coordinating who supports administration and configuration of Network and Security Management Platforms in a large enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of network communications environments, topologies, protocols, hardware and software.
- Experience in the planning, implementation and maintenance of data communications network & security infrastructure in a large scale enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Cisco technologies used in an enterprise scale environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Communication and Technology or a related discipline.