They forge an exciting, fun environment where you can make an impact daily and be exposed to numerous different technologies. As a Network Support Engineer you will support a large, diverse customer and partner base working closely with Sales, Engineering, and Product Management teams.
Were looking for an engineer with strong teamwork ethic, top notch communications skills & the ability to explain complex solutions in a simple way. The successful candidate will have proven ability to remotely troubleshoot technical issues, multitask and be dedicated to providing the best customer service.
Key Skills required:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related technical discipline from an accredited Australian University or New Zealand
- 1-5 years of experience in Networking products
- Experience supporting or testing LANs, VLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, or DHCP servers
- Experience installing and trouble-shooting Wi-Fi networks
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Also open to superstar graduates who love all things networking and have a passion to learn!!
Please apply now to register your interest, if you love support and networking and wish to take your career to the next level then this is the job for you. Alternatively, contact Sam on 0280474019.