- Monday – Friday 4pm onwards
- 10 – 12 hour days
- Leading Multinational Company
Working for a large national beverages company at a distribution centre in Hazelmere. Successful applications will join a workforce working across day, afternoon and night shifts.
- Single Forklift Operation
- Stock moving
- Loading trucks
Skills & Experience
- Forklift Driving Experience
- Experience in a busy warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 25kg repetitively
- Palletising experience
- Forklift Ticket (LF)
- Strong work history
- Own reliable transport
- Willing to work flexible hours across multiple shifts
Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact Tahnee on 08 6188 7000 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.