Online Communications Administrator
|Job Title:||Online Communications Administrator|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 19:00|
Online communication management:
- Develop and implement online communication practices and procedures in line with the organisation's strategies with particular focus on digital and new media elements;
- Coordinate and develop online educational, community engagement and product information relating to the organisation's campaigns and engagement objectives;
- Manage consistency/identity/branding across all materials for online applications;
- Manage and monitor the content of the organisation's website, e-newsletters, blogs and social media presence in accordance with established guidelines and identified risk management practices.
To be considered for the role, you need to have demonstrated the following in your previous roles:
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, willing to help out as required.
- Experience managing a website.
- Ability to write for the web and prepare website analytics and reports as needed.
- Ability to work on the organisation's digital strategy.
- Interest in running and developing CRM (Insightly) is an important part of this role, as they are working to grow their database.
- Able to demonstrate they have managed a website provider.
- Ability to create basic designs such as banners for the website.
- Experience using InDesign to create artwork for social media and other purposes as required.
- Experience with Kentico.
- Ability to take photographs.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please apply with your most recent CV in Microsoft Word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's