Online communication management:
- Develop and implement online communication practices and procedures in line with the organisation's strategies with particular focus on digital and new media elements;
- Co-ordinate and develop online educational, community engagement and product information relating to the organisation campaigns and engagement objectives;
- Manage consistency/identity/branding across all materials for online applications;
- Manage and monitor the content of the organisation's website, e-newsletters, blogs and social media presence in accordance with established guidelines and identified risk management practices.
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, willing to help out as required.
- Experience managing a website.
- Ability to write for the web and prepare website analytics and reports as needed.
- Ability to work on the organisation's digital strategy.
- Interest in running and developing our CRM (Insightly) is an important part of this role, as we are working to grow our database.
- Able to demonstrate they have managed a website provider.
- Ability to create basic designs such as banners for the website.
- Experience using InDesign to create artwork for social media and other purposes as required.
- Experience with Kentico.
- Ability to take photographs.