|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Prenty|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 09:15|
We are recruiting for a New Zealand owned and operated business who delivers seasonal decorative concepts to a range of commercial clients as well as equipment for exhibitions. They provide from concept through production to execution and installation.
This is not your standard Operations role. Once the design is complete, this manager becomes involved to purchase materials, oversee inventory, manage transportation of product, and manage the end-to-end installation on to commercial sites. This is a project-based role that needs an organiser who can focus on the detail and ensure everything meets the clients requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an Operations role
- Project management experience
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines to a budget
- Managed teams of contractors
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements off-site
- A focus on quality
Please note to apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in NZ.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's