Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
Working with the ad-sales and creative services teams to develop strategies, manage execution and monitor all advertising campaigns. Liaise with publishers to make sure campaigns are delivered efficiently. Report to the General Manager.
- Responsible for all media planning buying for the SEA market, oversee execution of advertising campaigns and produce monthly revenue reports.
- Be the "Go To" person for ad-sales and operations for partners. Maintain relationships with these partners to ensure stability and assist with campaign-related enquiries.
- Establish clear communication between all internal and external stakeholders.
- Build audiences within the DMP according to the client’s requests. Track performance and provide optimization solutions.
If you see yourself in the above description, hit "APPLY" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- 3+ years experience in a digital agency, ad network or publisher.
- Well-versed using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in Programmatic Advertising using various DSP's and DMP's is ideal.
- Excellent communications in English and Cantonese is a must.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.