- Varied Technical role. Leading Plant Hire Business
- Industry training provided
- Career opportunity
Great opportunity to join a well-established medium sized crane business in South Australia who success derives from their customer focused approach and ongoing investment in new equipment to ensure they deliver the best possible service to their clients.
In the role of Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for the businesses daily operations. Industry training will be provided to the successful candidate, who will have previous experience in the scheduling and allocation of equipment and/or labour, along with small team supervision experience. This career opportunity will provide you with the opportunity to leverage your current skills and to develop specific industry based knowledge thru on the job training and mentoring.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in:
- Planning and Scheduling
- Legislation, compliance and qualifications
- Communication internal and external stakeholders
Your skills & experience
- Allocation & scheduling of equipment &/or labour experience
- People supervision experience
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a Team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of packages
- Drivers Licence
If this sounds like you, please register your interest in this exciting opportunity.