Organisational Change Manager (Agile, Waterfall)
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Manager (Agile, Waterfall)|
|Salary:||Hourly rate commensurate with experience|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 09:00|
Our Government client is seeking an experienced Organisational Change Manager to support digital delivery, ideally having worked across both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods. You will help develop a strong change and communications capability across ICT programs, initially supporting two major pieces of work: a cloud migration project, and work delivered through an Agile Release Train.
The Change Manager will be predominantly responsible for communication, engagement and change activities, though will have support from a range of stakeholders including Project Managers, Product Managers, Release Train Engineers and training officers, among others.
- Help establish a culture of openness, trust and transparency in work produced by the Digital Services Branch and further develop effective working relationships with business.
- Measure current change management maturity within the Digital Services Branch and then develop initiatives to improve change management capability.
- Create and implement plans, strategies and activities to support change.
- Build organisational change management capability across the Digital Services Branch.
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply
- Hold an existing Security Clearance (Baseline minimum)
- A strong understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools especially in relation to delivery of IT products.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with excellent listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences & to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall product development approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with medium-scale organisational change efforts.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on: 6198 4000 or apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's