The position of Paraplanner/Technical Assistant primarily involves the review of the clients' financial strategy in line with their goals and objectives, assisting Project Leaders and Advisers in delivery client centric advice and meeting documentation, sourcing accurate data and maintaining records whilst also working cohesively with the broader team to ensure that client deliverables are always met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of Statements of Advice;
- Prepare reports and ad-hoc analysis for Client progress meetings;
- Portfolio maintenance and construction;
- Assist with Cash-flow forecasting and financial modelling;
- Providing research and analytical support to Project Leaders and Advisory Teams;
- Liaising with internal members of the organisation as well as external stakeholders and clients;
- The opportunity to participate in team meetings and presentations
- Management of client portfolios.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the Financial Planning industry;
- Completion or progress towards completion of Diploma and/or Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning;
- Knowledge of investment platforms, transactions and fee structures;
- Knowledge of legislative and compliance requirements;
- Knowledge of company structures, superannuation, SMSFs, Pensions and share trading;
- Strong experience in managing workflow to strict deadlines
- Superior communication skills, strong written and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to high quality of work and a proactive and analytical approach to problem solving
Should you have any questions please contact Cara to discuss the role in more detail.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
08 9212 1001