You will be responsible for:
- Accurately construct and generate compliant Statements of Advice for high net worth clients, including clients with multiple entities.
- Provide strategic guidance and a technical reference point to colleagues.
- Co-ordinate investment reviews to ensure timely delivery to advisers.
- Maintain working technical knowledge of financial planning matters and legislative updates.
- Participation in team meetings and presentations.
- Management of client portfolios
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Financial Planning industry (circa 2-3 years in Paraplanning). DFP qualifications are essential. Xplan experience highly desirable.
Due to the volume of applicants we are only able to contact candidates that meet the above criteria. Should you have any questions please contact Cara Carrodus on 08 9212 1001.