My client is seeking an experienced Payroll Auditor to undertake leave audits.
The position would initially be on a full time basis up to end of November 2017, with the possibility of further extension.
The responsibilities of the role will be:-
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Public Service Award 1992 and Public Service and Government Officers General Agreement 2014.
- Primarily responsible for conducting and checking leave audits of all employee personnel files (approximately 130).
- Previous experience in Ascender (Talent2) is a requirement – version 13;
- Excellent Microsoft excel and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
If you believe this sounds like you please apply below.