- City Fringe location
- Great team environment
- Competitive Salary
The Rubicor Group is one of the largest providers of recruitment and human resource services in Australia, New Zealand and Asia and have been listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) since 2007. Rubicor employs over 165 team members across 17 offices delivering complete staffing, payroll, consulting and managed services solutions across a diverse range of industry sectors and geographies.
The Rubicor Group are currently seeking a highly experienced, driven and demonstrated Payroll Officer to join our Shared Services Payroll team on a 3-4 month contract role. You will be working in a fast pace, high volume working environment and reporting to the Payroll Manger.
- Processing of weekly contractor/temporary staff timesheets
- Entering new contractor/temporary staff payroll and superannuation details on to Payroll System
- Forwarding Tax Declaration Forms to ATO
- Printing contractor/temporary staff payroll reports
- Preparing EFT payroll files for transmission to the bank
- Sending weekly invoices for contractor/temporary staff clients
- Data entry, reconciliation and transmission of contractor/temporary staff superannuation funds on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Responding to all payroll enquiries for contractor/temporary payrol
Essential Capabilities, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven fast and accurate data entry skills
- Competency in use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines at once
- Ability to work within a fast paced/high pressure environment
- Ability to take initiative
- Superior written and verbal skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to work outside of core hours
- 2+ years experience in payroll processing and understanding of payroll statutory requirements
- Previous debtor collection and reconciliation experience
- Service industry background
If you believe you fit the criteria please submit your cover letter and CV in word format. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kelsey Pyman on 08 8301 3655, quoting Ref No. 660866_1.