Based in Perth we currently have an opening for a Payroll Officer
Key responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- The ability to manage all areas of the payroll system
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of the pay run
- Calculate and deduct appropriate amounts from payroll, including superannuation, tax withholding's and other allowances
- Preparation and submissions of payroll tax, PAYG, workers compensation and other compliance returns
- Reconcile payments and reimbursements of Workers’ Compensation contributions and claims.
- End of year processing including reconciliation of taxation, superannuation and group certificates.
- Prepare and review payroll reconciliation and procedures
- Generating payroll reports
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of awards and EBA contracts
- Sound knowledge of taxation and superannuation requirement of payroll
- Extensive experience in major payroll systems in a complex medium to large organisation.
- Strong organisational and communication skills both written and verbal
- Time management and organisational skills together with the ability to work under pressure.
Please apply following the instructions below. Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.