|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 12:45|
Based in Perth we currently have an opening for a Payroll Officer
Key responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- The ability to manage all areas of the payroll system
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of the pay run
- Calculate and deduct appropriate amounts from payroll, including superannuation, tax withholding's and other allowances
- Preparation and submissions of payroll tax, PAYG, workers compensation and other compliance returns
- Reconcile payments and reimbursements of Workers’ Compensation contributions and claims.
- End of year processing including reconciliation of taxation, superannuation and group certificates.
- Prepare and review payroll reconciliation and procedures
- Generating payroll reports
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of awards and EBA contracts
- Sound knowledge of taxation and superannuation requirement of payroll
- Extensive experience in major payroll systems in a complex medium to large organisation.
- Strong organisational and communication skills both written and verbal
- Time management and organisational skills together with the ability to work under pressure.
Please apply following the instructions below. Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's