This leading National Chartered Accounting firm have been in operation for over 25 years and have over 150 employees throughout their offices. The pride themselves on having a solid reputation in the industry and work with many high profile companies and individuals. They run a very professional office, but at the same time enjoy many social events and staff benefits.
You will work closely with busy Directors and their teams. This is a fast paced role for someone with experience within an accounting firm. You will have strong excel skills, excellent attention to detail and be a "go getter" with a positive, can do attitude. Confidentially and discretion is an absolute must for this role as you will have access to a lot of sensitive information.
The Day to Day
- Diary management for the Director
- Submitting ASIC lodgements
- Assisting the admin team
- Answering and directing calls
- Managing filing system
- Travel Coordination
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office Abilities
- Polished, professional presentation