|Job Title:||Planning Officer|
|Contact Name:||Laura Beresford|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2018 12:16|
We are looking for an experienced planning officer to join a dynamic Strategy and Planning Team within a highly regarded WA owned organisation in Fremantle.
The role would suit a candidate looking for flexibility & part time hours - offering 24 hours per week which can be tailored around the right candidate. Initially a 3 month contract with possibility of extension.
The right candidate will possess a high level of flexibility, reliability and professionalism.
- Client relations and liaison skills.
- High level interpersonal skills including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to research, investigate and relate data information.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Appropriate experience within a statutory planning role
- Possession of an appropriate tertiary qualification will be favoured
The responsibilities of this statutory planning role lie within managing the development applications and monitoring external planning/proposals, as well as include;
- Assess, process and report on Development Applications received for the use and development of land and waters within the appropriate boundary
- Monitor and investigate compliance with conditions of planning approval.
- Maintain a proactive role in the clearing of conditions related to Planning Approval issued by relevant party
- Assist in the review of and response to applications to develop land around the site and surrounding areas
- To monitor local, state and federal government and industry (media and internet) on issues that may impact on port and planning and operations.
- Compose letters as appropriate for communication to local government and tenants.
This role is an immediate start and therefore only candidates whom are available immediately and are able to offer availability and flexibility throughout required period and beyond will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's