Plant Mechanic - Murrin Murrin 2:1
|Job Title:||Plant Mechanic - Murrin Murrin 2:1|
|Location:||Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance|
|Reference:||FIFO-MM-2/1 - 2|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 12:02|
- Heavy Duty Plant Mechanic Trade Certificate with a minimum of 2 - 3 years post trade experience
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
- High Risk: Forklift and Working at Heights
- Unrestricted C Class Drivers Licence
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Intermediate computer literacy skills - MS Office, internet based applications
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Experience with Caterpillar Equipment and Systems
- Dogging and Rigging, Overhead Crane, Forklift and Air Conditioning tickets/licences.
- HR Licence
- Fully furnished rooms
- Recreation facilities (including gym, soccer/rugby courts, running and cycling tracks, swimming pool, BBQ facilities)
- Onsite Tuc-Shop (eftpos facilities)
- Selected Foxtel channel
- Telstra Mobilenet
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's