- Carry out repairs, maintenance and servicing on a range of Caterpillar and Expanded Mining Product Equipment
- Identifying and recommending preventative maintenance on equipment
- Completion of in field diagnosis and repairs
- Completing warranty repair work and reports
- Manage work orders including ordering parts as required
- Carrying out Caterpillar product improvement plans and product support program
- Heavy Duty Plant Mechanical Trade Certificate with a minimum of 5 years post trade experience in a field service environment
- Extensive diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
- Current Forklift Licence, WAH, EWP
- Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Working at Heights, Confined Spaces, DTEC (Gravel Roads Training)
- Elevated Work Platform
- Basic Rigging
- Familiarity with service literature
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.