|Job Title:||Plant Operator|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 11:16|
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Plant Operator to work for our client who is located in Perth’s eastern hills.
- Full-time hours
- Immediate start for the right applicant
- Monday to Friday with some weekend work as required
This position is responsible for the operation of various plant equipment on a range of construction and maintenance work and also provides labour when required
- Safety Awareness Training Certificate.
- Certificates to operate nominated construction plant such as:
- Substantial experience operating relevant construction plant.
- Experience in the same or similar role working in a construction and maintenance environment.
- Minimum ‘HR’ Class Driver’s Licence.
- Current National Police Clearance (under 3 months or willing to obtain).
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's