|Job Title:||Plant Operator|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs & Joondalup|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 11:33|
- Operate a range of plant for construction and maintenance works such as:
- Front-end loader
- Skid Steer loader
- Six-wheel tip truck;
- Water cart truck
- Ride on roller
- Crane truck
- Patching truck
- Saw truck
- Drainage maintenance truck
- Flocon truck
- Provide general labouring duties associated with Construction and Maintenance works.
- Provide Road Works Traffic Management as required.
- Undertake administrative duties including completion of timesheets, plant start-up and shut down checks, site-specific records and reporting of plant defects.
- Notify Supervisor of requirement for repair of engineering plant and equipment for Engineering Operations.
- Assist and support training of temporary personnel on various plant and equipment used on site.
- Attend and participate in regular toolbox meetings with field employees encompassing workplace safety, work practices and schedules and related issues.
- Maintain quality of own work to meet the Client’s Engineering and Safety standards.
- Promote safety awareness and ensure a safe working environment.
- Other related duties as required
- Secondary school education (Year 10 minimum) or equivalent skills and abilities.
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management Accreditation.
- Dogman Certificate.
- Certificates to Operate Nominated Construction Plant.
- Safety Awareness Training Certificate.
- Customer Service
- Substantial experience operating relevant construction plant.
- Experience in the same or similar role working in a commercial/competitive environment.
- Minimum ‘MR’ Class Driver’s Licence.
- Current National Police Clearance (under 3 months or willing to obtain).
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's