Pre-Sales Digital Engineer
|Job Title:||Pre-Sales Digital Engineer|
|Salary:||up tp S$110k per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Wood|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 18:31|
In this role you will leverage your engineering, software architecture and technology integrations expertise to innovate and deliver outcome focused solutions. This, paired with an inquisitive style and proven ability to get to the root of a problem, will ensure you deliver cohesive and scaleable ideas for our Clients.
You will support the Customer Solutions Architects to ideate beyond the immediate deliverables to scope, design and implement advanced solutions across the Client’s desktop sites, mobile sites, and mobile apps. You keep connected with the ever evolving digital technology landscape to help identify new solutions and skills that could create greater opportunities to deepen our Client relationships.
An effective communicator, you are comfortable liaising with businesses and technical stakeholders and can easily adapt your message to suit your audience. You have experience leading whiteboard sessions, sharing solution proposals, delivering presentations and running training sessions for colleagues and Clients alike. You are comfortable using all communication channels.
Your success will be based on your ability to collaborate, cooperate and ideate with colleagues from across the business. Demonstrating your natural bias for action, you’ll chase every opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and contribute to delivering impactful solutions for our clients. You’ll enjoy working with a degree of ambiguity and see the challenge in not having all the pieces of the puzzle in front of you. You will be a passionate learner with the ability to pick up new tools and languages with ease.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years in a client facing role, using a consultative approach for technical solutioning
- 2 years working in client project teams with cross functional stakeholders and colleagues
- 2 years working with analytics and tag management solutions; specifically the Adobe and Google Analytics Suites.
- Experience in software engineering practises, delivering scalability when writing code
- Experience implementing marketing technology and/or cloud solutions
- Exposure to big data platforms and technologies such as Google BigQuery and R
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's