Principal Advisor Program Assurance
|Job Title:||Principal Advisor Program Assurance|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 11:15|
Ideally you will have previous experience in the rail or transport industry which would be supported with a relevant program in project delivery, technical or an engineering background.
This opportunity is a 12 month Contract.
- Develop, implement and maintain assurance frameworks for the Program including gateway review, peer review, and challenging processes in collaboration with the central portfolio office.
- Ensure project methodologies and standards are applied and enforced across projects.
- Manage review recommendations and report on progress towards achieving desired outcomes.
- Manage the bench-marking of capability and maturity of Program Delivery in Major Projects and report findings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate audits of the program to provide assurance delivery complies with organisation and legislative requirements.
- Develop and manage the quality systems and manage business process development and documentation.
- Ensure appropriate levels of compliance are met relating to the governance frameworks for Programs and Projects and ensure that governance is compliant with legislative, policy and business requirements.
- Extensive level of knowledge in assurance processes and reporting compliance with legislation, standards and client requirements applicable to program and project delivery.
- High level of skill in the leadership, management and implementation of assurance systems in the engineering delivery or project management industry.
- High level of skill in analysing complex project and program issues.
- High level of skill in the management and coordination of stakeholders within a commercially performing business, with a project management focus, including leadership, motivation, negotiation and delegation skills.
- Understanding of probity and information management security requirements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's