The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Define project scope and deliverables for each stage of the project
- Develop a Project plan, milestones, critical path for the project
- Ensuring key milestones and activities of work groups are achieved within agreed milestones
- Ensuring decision registers, risk registers are maintained and communicated
- Working across diverse stakeholder groups and working with the Corporate Executive and Department of Finance to achieve project success
- Ensuring change management controls are applied to the scope, budget or schedule associated with assigned tasks and activities.
We are ideally looking for someone who has:
- Project Management qualification and experience leading significant projects across complex organisations
- A consultative and collaborative approach
- A history of achieving project outcomes and overcoming challenges
- Solution orientated and proactive
- Strong project management methodology and advanced project reporting skills in MS Project
- Hands-on delivery of projects in large, multi-stakeholder environments;
- In applying recognised project management methodologies (eg PMBOK, PRINCE2) across the entire project lifecycle;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.