Our client is one of the financial institutions with global presence. As the business is improving and growing, governance and agile practices are crucial at this stage and thus, my client is interested to hire someone who is passionate to ensure processes are in place and coaching.
What is this role about?
As there are many projects coming in, you play a vital role in ensuring that every team is practicing agile methodology. You will act as an agile coach to train them in the necessary areas. This role requires you to implement every processes and practices set globally. You will ensure that the processes for every projects are aligned with the right project methodologies. You will also contribute to the continuous process improvement.
What you’ll need?
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- More than 5 years of experience in the software engineer field
- Strong experience in agile methodologies (eg. Scrum)
- Good experience in software development life cycle
- Exposure in conducting organizational training
(CEI No: R1551057) Licence No: 07C3147