|Job Title:||Product Designer|
|Contact Name:||Eva Phang|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 18:31|
- We are on a hunt for talented Product Designers for our leading enterprise client!
- They are a conglomerate of social enterprises in healthcare, early childhood, F&B and insurance looking for Product Designers to kick-start with their exciting digital transformation.
- Multiple headcounts – open to both Junior & Senior Product Designers!
- You will be part of a brand new Design lab working on their web and mobile platform
- Working alongside and collaborating with in-house teams of expert researchers, designers and engineers championing your ideas throughout the design lifecycle.
- Understand requirements and translate them into user flows, wireframes, prototypes and design pattern libraries
- Involve yourself in user testing, brainstorming and work closely with research team to translate user insight into tangible designs
- Conduct design thinking workshop, stakeholder interviews, and share best practice design methods
- Create user journey maps, service design blueprints, user stories, wireframe-based prototypes
- Communicate design to agile development team
- Wants to be part of a dynamic team to set the ground running within their new design space
- Strong communicate and collaborative skills
- Expert in the design process lifecycle in both web and mobile products
Do forward me with your latest CV & portfolio if you are interested - email@example.com. (CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)