|Job Title:||Product Engineer|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Boddington|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 14:33|
My client have successfully transformed and streamlined NSW Government service delivery with cutting edge digital solutions and technologies and provide an award-winning culture of passion and teamwork. They currently partner with over 50 agencies to offer over 1,000 Government transactions including drivers' licences, vehicle registration renewals, applications for birth certificates, Seniors Cards, Housing payments, fines, contractor licences and many more.
The Product Engineer leads building and deploying software, web, AWS deployment, management and multimedia applications to support delivery of innovative and user-centered products. Working in an agile, and test driven development environment, the Product Engineer will lead and support across the development process to build new products which deliver customer value.
- A degree Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience with Core Java
- Comprehensive understanding of build, configuration management and continuous integration and delivery
- Experience in cloud technologies - deployment and integration (AWS preferably)
- Experience in Test Driven Development and strong background in testing, frontend, backend, integration and end to end
- Broad software development experience (SDLC)
- Strong background in Salesforce (Lightening)
- Angular JS technologies
- Experience managing projects, product design and / or software development within an Agile / DevOps environment will be an advantage
- Full Stack Development experience will be an advantage