Who is it for?
What you will do?
- You will be working with global brands which have rich and diverse datasets, cutting edge technologies and infrastructure that scale to billions of users. The company is creating intelligent platform to deliver ready made solutions to one of the most high-technology driven industries. You will be working with industry experts and top data science and intelligence driven business.
What you need to have?
- You will build robust data platforms and applications that incorporate data science, machine learning, and AI algorithms and models to solve hot and hard problems such as credit scoring, user intent understanding, deep learning on graphs to identify consumer journeys, privacy preserving with maximum utility, content relevance, to name a few. This is a great opportunity to apply your superior software product management experience and expertise to building great products and services that encompass advanced algorithms and vast volume of fast data.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Solid years of experience in software development, business analysis and product management for technology products
- Working on AI, Machine Learning, Big Data driven products
- Background in technology is preferred
- Experience in conceiving, defining and articulating product vision and strategy. Design, articulate and manage stakeholder alignment on product roadmap and value proposition
- Demonstrated intuition for understanding customer needs from different perspectives, and ability to translate needs into product requirements
- Eager to learn a spectrum of hard and soft skills including data analytics, software development, design thinking, project management, market strategy
- Proactive communicator. Exquisite organization skill.
- Open to travel
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147