Product Manager - Cloud
|Job Title:||Product Manager - Cloud|
|Location:||Australia - VIC|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 16:46|
Australia's largest privately owned IT services company. This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
About the Role
- Collaborate with the Product Development Manager to create product business cases detailing financial forecasts, market positioning and product construct;
- Manage the lifecycle for one or more products; including implementation of strategies to increase market share
- Work with sales and directly with customers to develop a clear understanding of their desired functionality for the products in your portfolio.
- Prioritise features informed by strong customer focus (and attentive to relevant stakeholder views);
- Design and build sales campaigns jointly with Marketing and Sales to drive market awareness, sales opportunities and revenue growth
- Present new Product proposals to the Line of Business leads and the Product Approval Committee;
- Work with customers to achieve strong customer satisfaction outcomes, on time and on budget
- Execute all components of the Product release framework including documentation, training, architecture engagement and training for sales and operational teams;
- Continual improvement of Product offering through lifecycle based on market, customer or technology changes
- Communicate effectively with customers regarding expectations for open issues and ensure management are informed of relevant escalations;
- Proactively identify, communicate and mitigate risks
- Marketing or Business degree, or equivalent work experience in a technology-based corporation
- 5+ years of technology marketing and product management experience, with a product background in Private and Public Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing and emerging trends in data centre and cloud compute, storage, and data centre networking technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take abstract technical and business concepts and drive them into a successful product solution.
- Market-centric ownership over a product, collaborating to guide an idea from its infancy through the typical product development cycle and into market adoption.
- Exhibit perceptive customer focus, designing great user experiences and attractive offers that lead to sales.
- Ability to consider design and UX principles, and user acquisition savvy.
- Keep architects, engineers, operations and marketeers motivated (with the business’ and Product’s vision with capacity to inspire).
- Understand how to weave together a vision and a business model and also iterate using (big) data and analytics.
- Strong commercial acumen being able to navigate and build financial models confidently with prior P&L management experience
- Extensive industry and market knowledge with key contacts across suppliers and vendors, great understanding of the competitive landscape
- A calm and effective communicator, able to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organisation (and including vendors).
- Able to influence product development directions persuasively
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability for product decisions and directions
- Able to explain product positioning, key benefits and product-to-market fit.
- Able to establish and drive a product’s marketing, communications and go-to-market plan.
- Able and willing to progress a fully rounded product delivery approach (including administrative, reporting and documentation-based tasks).
- Fast growing, exciting time to join
- On site office barista
- Good work/ life balance
- Excellent remuneration
- Ongoing training and support
Please apply now or email your CV and cover letter to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's