An experienced and innovative product team who have a track record in delivering commercially successful products and data solutions!
WHAT you'll be doing:
In this multifaceted and high profile position you will be working closely with business and functional units to plan, implement high quality features as well as services for their listing business. This includes assisting in the identification of marketplace practices and trends, potential customers, market size, competitors, and user preferences. The Product Manager of Data is responsible for developing a phased roadmap, driving implementation and managing releases. You must have a passion, vision and enthusiastic to grow with the company to the next level, with specific interests in product management and data and should possess a strong cross-functional skill set.
You are hands on in the implementation, development and monitoring of product development strategies ensuring that the technical and production goals are met. Key to your success will be you ability to manage complex stakeholders and your ability to generate quality site traffic and maximize conversion.
WHAT you'll need:
- A passion for all things data related with solid product management background, consulting or solutions experience in a digital environment.
- A minimum of 5 years experience across PM/Digital product Development and Data solutions
- Proven concept development and Proof Of Concept design experience
- Familiar with approaches involving short delivery cycle / MVP.
- Understanding of web services, SaaS technologies
- Experience across competitor analysis/insights
- Prototyping with actual customers to prove feasibility / value.
- Experience with Planning and forecasting requirements
- A proven innovator with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Development of digital or data related products
- Business development focus and the ability to innovate and define the vision for new products.
- Strong data handling & analysis skills as applied to business problems.
- Commercial evaluation of potential products.
- Experience of rolling out new products in sales and service with pre-sales experience highly desirable.
- Consultancy experience in building successful account relationships and external stakeholder management with development of strong partnerships with key businesses.
This is a great chance to really develop your career with a leading Digital Marketing group. In this diverse, challenging role, you are responsible for your own destiny. There are clearly defined career paths for you in this supportive environment. Work with industry leaders and truly take your career to the next level!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Trousselot via: Melissa.Trousselot@xpand.com.au