Digital Product Manager (mobile and web apps - BtoB)
Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You have end to end product management experience in a BtoB environment.
You understand complex technologies and know how to communicate with developers to make things happen.
You have been evolving in Agile environments.
You want to make a difference by creating and launching a new product in a complex industry.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
Large BtoB organisation going through a digital transformation.
Join an existing Product team in a newly created role.
Excellent benefits, international teams and ways of working
- Join the Product Team composed of Head of Product, Product Managers and Product Owners
- Work closely with Development, UXUI Design, Industry experts and Data teams internally as well as external vendors and partners
- Create and manage a complex BtoB product: from customer research, market and competitors analysis, till product launch and maintenance
- Update product roadmap and develop product launch plans
- Make data driven decisions, set up metrics to manage team's progress, develop long term vision based on data
- Develop Product Owners' skills and career growth
Apply here or send an email with your updated Cv at email@example.com
- 5+ years' product management experience, ideal experience in BtoB (web applications or/and mobile)
- Experience creating and managing a complex product and managing it at different lifecycle stages (user research, market insights, launch plan, delivery and launch) using Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong at managing internal and external stakeholders, making decisions based on data and working collaboratively with designers and developers
- Able to understand technical details
- Track record creating best-in-class products and customer experiences