- Work close to home on the Central Coast
- Ongoing casual work
- Globally Recognised Organisation
Rubicor Workforce is currently looking for a Forklift and Production worker for our client in Peats Ridge. Our client runs a 24/7 production and as such we require flexibility for our employees to work the day shift and up to 12 hours during peak periods. Generally it is Monday to Friday with some Saturdays on offer.
This role offers regular ongoing work.
In this role your duties may include:
- Assistance with machine and line operation.
- LF Forklift ticket and experience highly desired.
- Recent, demonstrated experience in a process work/production line.
- Ability to lift 25kg without assistance.
- Ability and willingness to work 12 hour shifts where needed - Peak period only.
- Own reliable transport.
- 2 current and contactable referees.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kirsty Anic on 02 9633 0500, quoting Ref No. 660032.