|Location:||Australia - VIC|
If you are looking for your next role, where an awesome culture and career progression is a key requirement, then this could be the job for you!
Manage day-to-day relationships with DSPs, Agency trading desks and other buying platforms that are increasingly being given more responsibility and control over digital ad budgets for display and video. Analyze, negotiate and execute private marketplace and programmatic campaigns.
Be a knowledge expert about all things programmatic for sales and advertiser/agency partners. Participate on sales calls to help streamline the sales approach and insure the available tools and platforms are being discussed and utilized.
Evaluate potential new partners, platforms and opportunities for revenue growth.
- Bachelor Degree
- 2-4 years in digital ad sales and/or operations
- 1-2 years in programmatic experience (Publisher, Agency and/or DSP/SSP)
- Data and yield analysis skills
- DMP (Data Management Platform) experience
- Fluency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrate a strong ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external partners
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic, ever evolving space where technologies and methodologies of measurement change often and rapidly
- Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal!
If this role sounds interesting to you then please get in touch by clicking on the big button or call Melissa Trousselot now via:03 8637 7306 or email: Melissa.Trousselot@xpand.com.au
This job has expired