- Career Development & Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Hands on - delivery of projects
Is this YOU?
- Exposure or direct involvement in the delivery of projects in a contracting environment.
- Experience in waste treatment systems (including chemical treatment and filtration) is advantageous.
- Experience in earthworks, asbestos supervision, preferred.
- An Understanding of development and implementation of Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality management systems.
- Excellent project delivery through demonstrated stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Flexibility to work site hours and hold a valid driver's licence.
- 3-5 years' experience in Construction/Civil projects worth millions in value.
- A degree qualified in Civil or Environment Engineering.
- High level organisational skills, computer literacy and strong written / verbal communication.
Your new Employer.
A major contributor to an environmental sustainable future, who have built their business to prevent, stop and reverse environmental damage to create safer, healthier communities. This company have a presence throughout Australia as a leader in the provision of petroleum services and engineered environmental solutions. The new role of Project Engineer is offering security, top end salary and career progression.
We are looking for people who are professional, innovative, committed and looking to be challenged. If you are a results driven high achiever who is passionate about developing the environment along with their career, please submit your CV in word format via the Apply button.