- Career Development & Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Environment First Company
Your new COMPANY.
A major contributor to an environmental sustainable future, who have built their business to prevent, stop and reverse environmental damage to create safer, healthier communities. This company have a presence throughout Australia as a leader in the provision of petroleum services and engineered environmental solutions. The new role of Project Engineer is offering security, top end salary and career progression.
Is this YOU?
- Exposure or direct involvement in the delivery of projects in a contracting environment.
- Experience in waste treatment systems (including chemical treatment and filtration) an advantage.
- Experience in earthworks, asbestos supervision, preferred.
- An Understanding of development and implementation of Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality management systems.
- Excellent project delivery through demonstrated stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Flexibility to work site hours and hold a valid driver's licence.
- 3-5 years' experience in Construction/Civil projects worth millions in value.
- A degree qualified in Civil or Environment Engineering.
- High level organisational skills, computer literacy and strong written / verbal communication.