|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 12:15|
My client is seeking a candidate with a solid engineering and project management background to assist with the development and implementation of their Engineering Management Framework.
If you are passionate about governance and safety within the engineering space and possess the following qualities you may the person we are looking for.
- Demonstrated project management experience in an engineering context
- Demonstrated experience in the application of engineering risk and assurance processes
- Engineering qualification and substantial experience.
- Experience in and understanding of transport industry legislation, safety management system, risk management (assessment, analysis) and system safety assurance.
- Understanding of stakeholder requirements gathering and analysis for complex projects.
- Previous experience in risk analysis and determination of complexity.
- Understanding of the development of engineering documents and processes, including specifications, designs, testing and commissioning, inspection and testing.
- Understanding of systems engineering and related systems safety.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project risks.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's