|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||HK $650,000 - HK $780,000|
|Contact Name:||Philip Quinn|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 21:47|
My client is one of the leading global FinTech companies in helping banking clients move into the digital world. They love working on innovation and don't stop striving to improve, modernise and advance all they work on and with - they haven't lost the start up mentality amidst the success of the company's global growth
- Manage multiple complex projects around the world and be a bridge between internal teams and our clients.
- You will be a key person in providing effective coordination and communication among all the project stakeholders at various levels.
- You may not be a technical expert but you are not illiterate in information technology either.
- You are confident in managing clients’ expectations
- Bachelor Degree Holder with at least 5 years planning, and actually managing projects, ideally while being technically hands-on and in the financial industry
- You have done integration projects from beginning to end, even better if you worked with a complex product
- Experience managing web-based international projects - Digital Banking projects is a must
- Experienced in agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban, BDD, TDD), essential, preferably at an enterprise level
- Experienced in Project Management methodologies (Prince 2 or PMP)
- Solid understanding of how to integrate end-to-end web-based projectsKey elements that would make you successful in this position are an acumen for consultancy, analytical thinking, and excellent communications skills
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must since you will be dealing with clients across the globe, as is Mandarin as you will manage an off-shore team in China - you will be open to travel too
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's