Our client is a strong global brand who is looking to build a strong project management team. One of the crucial role within this team would be the project manager. We are looking for a strong project manager with good agile methodologies background.
What’s this all about?
- You will be managing multiple software development projects
- You will be the person who will define potential projects, monitor progress and administer the resources closely while working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- Project analysis, budgeting, controlling and reporting will be under your care
- You will be working closely with an agile team to ensure that certain processes and methodologies are put in place (eg. scrum, Kanban, continuous integration and etc)
What you'll need:
- Proven experience delivering software development projects, in the digital, web or IT industries
- Experience in a mature agile environment with strong knowledge of agile ceremonies, development principles and tools
- Demonstrated hands-on experience managing enterprise agile delivery
- Confident communication skills with the ability to facilitate discussions with different stakeholders
- Proven experience in delivering projects at a high level, on time and on budget
Interested and curious to know more about this role? Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss this further. (CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)