Project Manager (Digital Banking)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Digital Banking)|
|Contact Name:||Clarisa Ele|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 18:47|
- They are one of the leading FinTech companies in helping the banking clients move into the digital world. They love working on innovation and doesnt stop in striving to make things better, nicer and more advanced. They haven't lost the start up mentality amidst the success of the company globally.
- Manage multiple complex projects all around the world and be a bridge between internal teams and our clients.
- You will be a key person in providing effective coordination and communication among all the project stakeholders at various levels.
- You may not be a technical expert but you are not illiterate in information technology either.
- You are confident in managing clients’ expectations
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- Experience managing web-based international projects;Digital Banking projects is a Must
- Experienced in agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban, BDD, TDD), preferably at an enterprise level;
- Experienced in project management methodologies (Prince 2 or PMP)
- You are a solid project manager who is result driven and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- You have a clear understanding of how to integrate end-to-end web-based projects and you are more than familiar with Agile.
- You have done integration projects from beginning to end and it is even better if you worked with a complex product. You should be comfortable with ambiguity, even if it’s short term.
- You jump on opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being an accelerator.
- Key elements that would make you successful in this position are consultancy, analytical, and communications skills.
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must since you will be dealing with clients across the globe.
- You love travelling. So if you don’t already have a frequent status flyer,you will do so within a year, because travelling will take up a big chunk of your work.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's