The purpose of the audit is to identify relevant documentation and record this information in a centrally located register which can be accessed by all internal departments.
The successful candidate will also review and improve the existing management system to develop a more streamlined and consistent approach for future use. This will require the ability to communicate and negotiate with various stakeholders to create relevant templates and workflows.
This role is located North of the River. Parking is available and the location is accessible by public transport.
To secure this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in auditing records to identify documents from various sources and creating a cohesive, consistent management system;
- Ability to identify and capture key access information from a variety of disparate sources;
- Previous experience working with land titles;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with various stakeholders to understand current needs and develop a workable system for future management of data;
- Previous experience in documenting workflows;
- Clear understanding of audit and records management obligations under the State Records Act 2000.