1. Project support and coordination Provide support and assistance in the effective consultation, liaison and negotiation with internal and external stakeholders on the delivery of project outcomes.
2. Support and/or coordinate the development of project plans for a variety of projects.
3. Support and/or coordinate the development of contracts associated with projects to facilitate contract requirements being met.
4. Support and/or coordinate the activities in accordance with project budgets, timelines and resources required to deliver project management services.
5. Co-ordinates project management meetings including preparation of agenda, taking minutes and monitoring follow-up action.
6. Co-ordinates project performance reporting and planning requirements
7. Assist with the risk management strategies and action plans related to projects.
8. Provision of various regular project reports to the Management.
9. Carries out research, policy and management support on assignments relevant to projects.
This position applies equal opportunity, occupational safety and health and ethical principles and practices in all aspects of this role whilst assisting in providing a fair, safe, enjoyable and innovative workplace.
ESSENTIAL TO THE ROLE:
- Good verbal, written, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good conceptual and analytical skills, including the ability to undertake research in order to solve problems.
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to support projects and resources to achieve desired outcomes.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, project management methodologies and processes.
1. Possession of relevant qualification or industry certification related to project management.