Our client, a mining company has a requirement for a PRONTO Consultant. The role will see the successful candidate will assist out clients perpetration for a new mining project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Add new assets in Pronto.
- Ensure all critical parts lists are ordered and on site.
- Set up maintenance file structure on Drive.
- Ensure all critical parts are added on Pronto and min max quantities.
- Develop mobilisation check lists and flow charts.
- Develop pre shift Hitachi ex1200-6 inspection.
- Develop workshop mobilisation schedule with tooling and aux equipment.
In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive hourly rate.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role and want to take on a new challenge then apply today or contact Rubicor Workforce on 08 6188 7000.