Property & Logistics Accommodation Officer
|Job Title:||Property & Logistics Accommodation Officer|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 17:45|
The Property and Logistics Accommodation Officer is responsible for providing a range of project support, administrative, stakeholder liaison and customer support activities to assist in the implementation of the organisations Staff Accommodation Strategy. Under direction of the Property and Logistics Accommodation Manager, the role also facilitates and supports the business with staff accommodation activities also including office moves and relocations.
- Provide a broad range of project support and administrative activities to support the manager to develop and implement Staff Accommodation Strategy including tasks such as coordinating stakeholder liaison, organising meetings, collating information and data, tracking and reporting, and preparing documents using various systems and tools.
- Assist with research and preparation of a range of documents, procedures, systems and resources to support management decision making and to improve consistency and efficiency in process and responsiveness to business needs
- Collate staff accommodation space related data, including validation of existing occupancy and vacancies to build and maintain an accurate database and efficient staff accommodation management system.
- Reflect the organisations values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision makings.
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience performing a range of Property and Facility Management /project and administrative activities to support project delivery including stakeholder liaison and communications.
- Experience producing a variety of documents, collating and recording data and utilising technology based tools to analyse and manage information.
- Experience facilitating a range of practical activities to achieve events such as office moves or relocations.
- Able to work autonomously and part of a team, working collaboratively.
- Ability to plan and prioritise your workflow.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's