- Temp to Permanent Opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Central location
Rubicor Workforce are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quality Technician to join a great team and play an integral part within a large, well established organisation based in Eagle Farm. The hourly rate is attractive, this is a Casual/Temp to Permanent opportunity and you will be joining a multi faceted company dealing in Automation, Commercial and Residential Solutions.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Min 3+ years in a Quality role
- Manufacturing or Service industry experience
- 7 Tools of Quality
- Reading and interpretation of Engineer Drawings and Specs
- Conducting technical measurements
- Tertiary Qualifications in Manufacturing or Quality Internal Auditing
This role will need to document quality levels by performing dimensional, visual and system auditing of incoming and internally produced material to ensure conformance with the company's quality standards. They will work with Operations to perform root cause analysis, document nonconformance and facilitate the disposition of these goods in a timely manner and drive continuous improvement in overall operation product lines.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office aswell as QMS Systems and associated requirements
- Understanding of root cause analysis
- Excellent organisational and time management skills aswell as an eye for detail
- Ability to liaise with other divisions and work within the greater team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brittney Wehrman on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 660037_4.