A temporary position exists and we are seeking an experienced administration support member for work in a local transport company servicing the mining, energy, construction and retail sectors.
The position is for an experienced person who is able to competently and efficiently process and file paperwork, operate office equipment and have great customer service skills. Ability to adapt and think quickly with the willingness to assist other office staff is a key component to this position. Experience with logistic duties, handling purchase orders and consignment notes would be highly regarded. Be able to maintain an organised and tidy office environment and a good communicator.
- Award rate
- Monday to Friday
- Immediate start
- Good computer literacy and customer service skills
- Able work in a fast paced office
- Aptitude to adapt and learn quickly
- Reliability and good work ethic
- Data entry, invoicing and accounts
- Booking pickup for clients
- Ability to communicate with customers via email and phone
- Microsoft software proficient – word, excel, outlook
- Drivers license
Skills and Experience
- 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- Transport industry knowledge
- Previous experience in human resources and health and safety environment.
Should you be interested in this well remunerated position click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact our Recruitment team on 07 4849 5200 for a confidential discussion
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.