- St. Leonards - great transport links!
- $30ph + super
- Friendly & Supportive Team, Excellent Company Culture
- coordinate their upcoming office move to North Sydney
You will be the first point of contact for all employees and clients. They run a creative office, so enjoy many social events and staff benefits. Based in modern offices in St. Leonard's you will join a dynamic and highly motivated team of individuals who pride themselves on a fun, inclusive and supportive culture.
An exciting opportunity for a dedicated Receptionist to bring experience and enthusiasm to a fast paced, vibrant team. As the face of the business, the successful applicant must possess outstanding communication skills, and a professional approach to his/her work. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, travel, expense and you will from time to time get involved in project work. You will have a confident and friendly manner and provide a high level of support to clients and your colleagues.
They are currently in the process of moving office and need a switched on Receptionist to coordinate the move - all the arrangements are in place, but they need someone on the ground to coordinate it.
- Meet and greet clients
- High-level of administrative support
- Organise events and catering
- Be the 'Go to' person for team enquiries
- Office management
- Be the office move "Champion"
- Incredibly efficient and highly organised
- Previous reception experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong MS Office abilities