We are seeking an experienced Records Officer with WA Government experience for an immediate start. This role is in the Eastern Suburbs and has free parking on site.
In order to secure this position you will need to possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience working in Information Management in a WA Government or Local Government environment
- Ability to determine appropriate file subjects and titles based upon Departmental guidelines
- Understanding of sentencing, records and disposals plans
- Experience in the performance of file audits
- Previous interaction with Offsite storage providers
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for please apply now.