|Salary:||Hourly rate plus 9.5% super|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 16:00|
- Initial 9 month contract with possible extension
- Current Police Check required
- You must be an Australian Citizen
To be considered for this role, you must have a strong administrative background, and experience in End-to-End Recruitment processes. You will also have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Our client is looking for someone extremely proactive and diligent, and be able to prioritise a busy workload. You will need to build credibility, partnerships and apply disciplined approaches, demonstrating your ability to deliver an amazing experience to our client and their stakeholders.
You will be working with limited direction.
- Advertise job opportunities
- Source suitable applicants for positions
- Booking & conducting interviews
- Conduct reference & background checks
- On-boarding processing
- Maintain good working relationships with both internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- A go-getter with a can-do attitude
- Displays a strong work ethic
- Communicates effectively
- Able to follow and understand direction
- Reliable and resilient
- Able to work independently
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply
- Hold a current Police Check
- Previous experience in End-to-End recruitment
- High level of customer service delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills and people management skills
- Has excellent time management skills and applies excellent attention to detail
- Possess strong computer skills with advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this opportunity will not stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's