|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Cotgrave|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 11:45|
Being one of Perth’s most well respected Recruitment Agencies, Rubicor WA (previously Gel Group) offer a fantastic culture with high work ethics, a boutique feel that benefits from the support of a corporate head office, and long standing client relationships.
Working in the Rubicor Professional team, you will be working on a desk with enormous potential through some existing client relationships and targeting new and cooler clients with a brand that is well regarded in WA, and you are responsible for maintaining a solid candidate pool, servicing the existing client base, whilst implementing new business development strategies, keeping up our quality assurance and candidate care standards, ensuring the continuation of our high client service levels, and working as a part of a close-knit business services team.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Exceptional consulting / account management skills
- Be service / sales orientated, with drive and motivation
- Have excellent multi-tasking and organisational ability
- Have high attention to detail
- Experience in recruitment ideal, with existing networks and/or ability to build networks
- Strong process and administration experience and follow through
- Have a natural appetite for achieving great results
The preferred candidate will have 1-5 years previous experience within recruitment, sales or account management but more importantly you will be self-motivated, ambitious, professional and ethical.
This is an ideal opportunity to further develop your professional skills in recruitment to forge a long term and rewarding career.
If you want to continue your career with a company who value their employees, you will be given full training, mentoring and support to ensure 100% success.